Monday, June 28, 2010

Elementary my dear Watson...

 My weekend away was wonderful! I so very very much enjoyed my time on the beach...Relaxing, blissful and I didn't even get sun burnt! Quite the accomplishment.

Last week James and I ventured across the street to the local Elementary School, and snapped some fun little shots. Like I said, I'm always looking for different locations. Hmm I wonder where we will go next? :)

I love the little number 8 that is lurking in the side of the photo. My favorite of all numbers!
I always was the adventurous type... (The 5 foot drop just about claimed my life...)
Photo Credits: My hubby, James T.

Shirt: Thirfted
Shorts: Gap
Belt: AE clearance
Purse: Vintage Coach hand me down from my grandmother
Shoes: AE clearance 

 Currently Listening To: The Fratellis - "Henrietta"

Now off to watch Beetlejuice with the hubs... I love how cute Alec baldwin was back in the day, and how melodramatic Lydia is... Plus her outfits! I especially love the birdcage veils, and her huge black sun hat... Maybe I'll have to do a Lydia inspired outfit post tomorrow, oooo the endless options!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, you're seriously too adorable for words! I love your hair!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks darling!
    You are entirely too precious...

    xoxo
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such amazing style! So nice to meet you in person this afternoon! And I soo love your hair here and your new haircut now. You cannot go wrong. We must meet up again soon and I'll photo you! <3

    ReplyDelete