Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy bees make the most honey.

Wednesday I was definitely a busy little bee, I ran what felt like a million errands all over Lansing and I also interviewed for a job at Urban Outiftters, along with like 200 other people, so we"ll see how that goes... This is what I wore to the interview and on all my little excursions, it was nice and comfy and quite breezy too...(I did change out my shoes though, I wore my tan sandals instead because I knew I would be running all over)

Behind me is this wonderful local flower shop (well actually their greenhouse), and it worked out just lovely as an interesting backdrop for the photos...I like to change up our photo locations, and try not to do the same one more than twice, so you all may see me in some weird locations, but hey if it makes for a fun photo I'm there!

Photo Credits: Thanks James!
Aww and there's Roy the Moped looking all cute in the background...And also there's the gravestone company in the background as well... Hmm nice touch!
Here's a question for all you other style bloggers out there, where's your favorite place to take outfit photos?

Blouse: Thrifted
Skirt: UO clearance
Purse: Vintage
Wedges: Target

Currently Listening To: Mungo Jerry - "In the Summertime"

4 comments:

  1. The whole outfit is great! Especially the purse. It looks very CĂ©line-esque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your top! This outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore ur skirt and bag!! U have a beautifyl, classy, dreamy style!!
    Can u plz follow me if u can? http://www.irene-bebeautyforward.blogspot.com/

    Thank you,
    bisou!!
    irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, you are really gorgeous!

    great outfit, i love ALL your items.

    X

    ReplyDelete