Sunday, June 20, 2010

Little treasures.

The other day I went to my favorite vintage stores in and around the Lansing area, and found some really great things!
This is an adorable little child's corduroy jumper from the 1950's, so so fun! I just love the little pocket, and it fits like a glove. :)

I have been looking for a little train case for quite a while, and when I saw this one I just had to get it. It's perfect! Also it was made in Lansing, represent! lol

Two perfect little belts, one is yellow and the other is white. The woven part is actually stretchy, so they are really comfortable. Love them.

Another darling little belt, it's made of black leather, and was part of the United States Navy uniform back in the 1950's.


A great little choker necklace, made from tiny connected brass balls. Very versatile. 



A finally one of my favorite finds... It's a vintage Native American made necklace, and those long cream colored and brown tubes are actually porcupinie quills! I LOVE it... 

Ok, well I am unbelievably tired so I'm going to head to bed, and I'll have another post tomorrow about my wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely finds! And you know what? You won my Fantastic Followers Giveaway! Congratulations! Please send me your details so I can mail out your prize asap. Thank you again for following! I hope you come visit my blog again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT THAT NECKLACE, its stunning!!

    bisou!
    irene

    ReplyDelete