Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beginnings.

Wow, my first blog post. So exciting, so epic! Well not very epic, but to me it is a little bit I suppose. Beginnings, beginnings, beginnings... Well to begin I'm Paige. I love to bake, smile, read, and I adore all things vintage and pretty. I suppose I am a little bit of a 50's esque housewife, but that doesn't bother me one bit. I have a husband who I treasure above all things. I wish we had a neet, special pet that I could tell you all about, but alas no such luck. We live a simple little life, in a pretty simple town in Mid-Michigan, right by all our family. Very exciting I know :)

Well on to business.

I work a full-time job as a preschool teacher, and I moonlight as a pastry chef (Oooo now it's getting exciting!). My husband is a photographer, and together we are the Wonder Twins! Well no not really, but a girl can wish! I love love LOVE clothes, well I just love fashion in general. I've just recently discovered all the joys of vintage and antiques. It's so wonderful and gratifying buying something that has a history, much more so than a pretty little something from an expensive little shop.
Anywho, this blog will mainly be about just day to day life; my inspirations and likes, and of course the best part of all... my daily outfit! I hope you enjoy reading and looking beacuse I know I love sharing! Sharing is caring! or so they say...


Now to the good stuff. This was my outfit yesterday, I had a little outing with the family at one of the local farmer's markets. We had a great time and I bought some fresh spinach and boy was it delish!





 Photo Credit: My darling husband James

Dress used as a blouse: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Liberty of London for Target (childrens)
Belt: American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: Target
Ring: From a local art festival

No comments:

Post a Comment