Saturday, June 26, 2010

The waves roll in and the waves roll out.

So I wont be piutting up any new posts this weekend because I'll be at the beach! My inlaws have a cabin over on the west side of the state by Muskegon, so I will be lounginig on the beach for the next two days, ahh sweet blissful relaxation... Well sorry for such a short and quite borinig post, but I am off! Maybe I will be able to snap a few photos of my beach fun while I am away... But I might just be too busy enjoying the sun, sand, and water... We shall see :) Enjoy your weekend everyone!!

Live. Love. Bake.
~ Little Nell

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the beach! I def. don't mind answering your questions, moving to a new place is a weird thing so I don't blame you for asking!

    As far as where to live, I live right in one of Austin's suburbs, so I'm not entirely sure about Austin housing. However, South Congress would be in the center of everything (think tons of shops and eatery in walking distance). Maybe even a little bit further northeast would be good too, you'd be in the heart of it all!

    ReplyDelete