Sunday, June 13, 2010

Harry, I feel like I'm running at an incredible rate!

Life seems to just be flying by. This weekend was chocked full of fun, and fantastic stuff! On Friday the hubby and I spent some quality time with my parents. Then off I went to enjoy a wonderful dinner with my best lady. We had a spectacular spot on the patio at El Azteco here in East Lansing, mmm delish Mexican food. I had chicken enchiladas with beans and rice. In the words of Rachel Ray "Yummo!"

The side of our house is covered in ivy, oh how I love it! So quaint, it kind of feels like a little cottage.

 Photos by James Turner


Hat: h&m
Dress: Old Navy
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Target

On Friday, James and I also decided we are moving in with my parents for a few months before we head off to Austin TX in October. Look out Texas! The Wonder Twins are headed your way! So that's super exciting, we'll be able to save up some money for the move, plus spend lots of time with the family before we go. Oh how I'll miss them all... Thank goodness for email, cell phones, and Skype... I'm not sure I could do it without all of this great technology.

Anywho... Yesterday I spent the day relaxing at home and thoroughly enjoying myself, and I also went to my mothers and made some homemade strawberry freezer jam! I cannot wait to try it out tomorrow morning for breakfast, oh man it's going to be scrumptious! Then later on in the evening I went with some lovely people to a little venue called Mac's Bar, and watched a few totally rad bands play. We saw my friends Mike Mains & The Branches play, oh my goodness, totally blew me away. I also saw a band for the first time called Kay Kay and his Weathered Undergound, so amazing! They are so eclectic, and full of life! I was very pleasently surprised.... This was what I wore to the show...





Photos by James Turner

Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Pants: BDG
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Urban Outfitters (Forever ago) 

 P.S As you can probably tell this is a bit different from my other outfit posts, I shall state the fact right now that I am a chameleon in a big way. My outfit style/theme changes daily from 50's sweetheart, to hipster, to rocker chic, to all vintage, and then grunge. That's the captivating part of fashion for me, I love that I never change on the inside, but I shed my exterior everyday and can have something completely new and different everyday after that.
Currently listening to: Hang You From the Heavens By The Dead Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment