Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jump Jive and Wail.

Oh the quintessential jumping photo, you are near and dear to my heart...
Yesterday I went thrifting once again, and found fantastic stuff!! All at really great prices too... I went to both of the Lamb's Gate Antiques stores, and of course found quite a few things that I couldn't not take home with me... I will have a post of all my new treasures later this evening :)

So after I got home from thrifting, James and I were both pooped, but I really wanted to do a photo shoot, and on top of that we were about ready to gnaw our arms off from starvation. So we popped a margharita pizza into the oven, and then had ohhh 13 min to go shoot photos... Thankfully our location is like 1 min away, and I'm starting to get quite comfortable in front of the camera, so we got some great shots real quick... And we made it back in time before the timer went off! Score!

I just love that one... It's so... me!!

For the past two months or so I have rarely been wearing jeans, but yesterday I just felt the need for the good ol classic, jeans and a white tee... It was perfect for playing around with the preschoolers at work, and then for heading straight to the thrift stores.

 Photo Credits: James Turner


T Shirt: Gap
Jeans: PacSun
Clutch: F21
Necklace: Vintage (those longs bead looking things are actually porcupine quills, I LOVE it! So much so that I wore it again today...) 
Bracelet: UO clearance
Sandals: Walmart


Now it's time to relax and wait for 3:30 to roll around... I'm heading to Espresso Royale to meet up with a friend to discuss the cupcakes that she wants for her wedding in August! Hoorah! It's going to be a biggie :) Good thing I'm no rookie to extra large wedding cupcake orders...


Currently Listening To: Juliette and The Licks - "You're Speaking My Language" off of their album of the same name.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously. You are so damn cute. I love your hair and this outfit--so casual and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! You really are cute! Nothing beats a white tee and jeans look!

    Enter to win a Lime Ricki swimsuit!
    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your clutch!


    http://chezg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete