Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shades of Green.




 


Yesterday was James grandparents 60th Wedding Anniversary! Amazing...So we drove all the way to Coopersville MI after work, and got see the family for a while. It was really great, and we had some wonderful conversations! But of course before we left we had to do a little photo shoot :) I was really feeling the 50's pin up/housewife vibe yesterday... It's definitely one of my favorite era's to try and emulate. Here are a few more photos that we took... Enjoy!



Photo Credits:James Turner

James was cracking me up! I'm pretty sure he had me saying things like "stinky pickles" and "Abominable Yeti"... He's a riot, I guess that's what happens when you work with children everyday trying to make them laugh and smile lol


Dress: F21
Belt: Vintage
Clutch/ Wallet: Coach (factory outlet store)
Shoes: Moda Spana from DSW                   

Tomorrow i'm going to my favorite vintage store around the area.. Well it's technically in Grand Ledge, so about 20 min or so from my house, but so so worth it... I'll let ya'll know what wonderful treasures I find, and just had to bring home with me :) Cause Lord knows, all vintage things need a sweet little home to live at, and someone to fawn over them everyday like the precious jems they are...

What's your top three favorite vintage or thrifted items you own??

Currently Listening To:
Kay Kay and his Weathered Underground - Oh Lord, I hate you California

2 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! Nice to see a fellow Michigander! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never thought that your dress was F21. It looks so vintage! And I love the color (and collar) too! :)

    ReplyDelete