Thursday, June 24, 2010

In fields of waving grass...


After dinner the other night James and I found this great little field with a big dried up mud puddle, and lots and lots of beautiful waving grass, that was just begging for me to come frolick and prance about in....

 This one is actually quite a good photo of my tattoo... If anyone has ever wondered what in the world it was, it's a Gil Elvgren pin up that my tattoo artist and I modified to be a 1940's/1950's pastry chef... It's a full half sleeve, and as you can kinda see there is a kitchen behind the pin up in full technicolor. Also on the under side of my arm is a cupcake with a spatula and whisk crossed underneath it like a skull and crossbones, lots of sprinkles, and a pink banner that says "Live. Love. Bake." So now you all know what in the world is going on with my arm :) Now onto more frolicking in the field photos...

I am such a complete dork, but at least I am a complete dork that can laugh at myself :) It truely is the only way to live...

 Photos: Thanks Jam!
 I love this darling little gingham dress, it just fits so perfectly with this landscape. I'm pretty sure it was made just for frolicking and romping around in...


Dress: AJ Wright, childrens section.
Necklace, Silver Bangles, and Tights: F21
Shoes: Target

Currently Listening To: Lost Ocean - "Just Glide"

1 comment: