Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tire Swings and Ice Cream

Hello All!
I sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog very well this week, but James and I are in the process of moving back to the parents house for a couple months before we move to Texas. So needless to say it has been kind of a mad house around here lately, and we haven't had any time to do outfit shoots... I know this is way too early in my blog for me to be taking a mini blogging hiatus, but I think I'm going to have to if I value my sanity (Which I certainly do)  :) 
So for the next couple of weeks I don't think that I will be able to do any new posts, but if I have the extra time then I will try and squeeze one in whenever I can!

So in liu of the coming Independance Day festivities, here are a few photos that James took, oh about three 4th of July's ago... Oldies but goodies, for sure!


Mmm I sure do love a classic chocolate and vanilla twist ice cream cone...

I'm totally rocking James Aviator Sunnies right here... and I can't believe how long my hair was! (Ok I know it's not long compared to lots of people out there, but for me I can barely grow my hair out to my shoulders. It's sad I know...)

Photo Credits: Thanks Jam!
Until next time...
Live. Love. Bake

Currently Listening To: Architecture in Helsinki - "The Owls Go"

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun 4th of July. I love spending that day outside.

    Good luck apartment hunting, it's not problem answering your questions. If you have any more pop in your head, don't hesitate to ask! And we will definitely have to meet up when you move here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are really making me wish it was summer here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me you're moving to Austin! You can join our great fashion bloggers' network and the Austin Style Council! :0)
    -Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I are in the same situation!! We're hanging at his parents' house until we figure out our apartment issue in L.A. Good luck! You definitely deserve a break!

    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos, are so funny!


    http://chezg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw you over on blonde redhead, I love your adorable style <3


    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete